Help for BOOK_ARTS-L Archives

BOOK_ARTS-L Archives

BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

BOOK_ARTS-L Home

BOOK_ARTS-L  March 2012

BOOK_ARTS-L March 2012

Re: if you need tying up boards for folios

Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Book_Arts-L <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:39:46 -0700

you spelled affordable wrong in the link.
Dave

Beddall Bookbinding Conservation&  Restoration
840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca