LM_NET  May 2018

LM_NET May 2018

Can My Body Be Art? Can An Object be a Performance? Some bits and pieces for your Art Teacher....

Andrew Van Zyl <[log in to unmask]>

Andrew Van Zyl <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2018 12:47:10 +0200

Dear Colleagues

Here is my most recent roundup of items of interest for Art teachers. The
first two clips on the nature of performance art produced by the Tate
Museum look particularly interesting. As always just shout if you would
like this in a nice, clean weekly newsletter format!

Take care, Andrew

Can an Object be a Performance? | How Art Became Active Ep 3 of 5 |
TateShots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRKRGuPmK8

Can My Body be Art? | How Art Became Active Ep 2 of 5 | TateShots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFvlaVaOmug

Better Know: The Kiss by Gustav Klimt I The Art Assignment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOyrxlnOZIg

How Scientists Protect the World's Most Famous Art I SciShow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=API_sR_IpbE

Where Did Pablo Picasso's Genius Come From? | National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57lrZZt4Cc0

Travels: Stone carving in Iqaluit to surreal art in Berlin I CBC Arts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwoTY_SsII

A Stop-Motion Demo Turns Meta as the Characters Gradually Take Over in
‘Stems’ by Ainslie Henderson

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2018/05/stems-stop-motion-ainslie-henderson/

Andy Warhol's "The Chelsea Girls" | HOW TO SEE Double-Screen Films I MOMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7sL8LuMD8Q

Berlin's iconic street art under threat from property developers | Al
Jazeera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6SnaMPAhM

Andrew van Zyl
School Librarian