LM_NET  May 2018

LM_NET May 2018

Re: Replies to "Library Aide Graduation Gifts?" Post

Connie Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Connie Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 May 2018 20:33:46 -0700

I gave one of my favorite graduating students a one-year personal subscription to Noodle Tools to use at college.  It’s inexpensive and easy to give..and very useful.
Connie

Connie Williams

Chat with me about library/classroom topics on my blog at Knowledge Quest <http://knowledgequest.aasl.org/author/cwilliams/>

“The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there”.
-L.P. Hartley