LM_NET  May 2018

LM_NET May 2018

Re: TAR: How do you shelve Pete the Cat books?

Barbara Gogan <[log in to unmask]>

Barbara Gogan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2018 09:03:23 -0400

I do this for a lot of fiction series: 39 Clues. Spirit Animals, Star Wars,
etc. It works very well.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 11:35 PM, Connie Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Why not put them under PETE [or FIC PET]?
> That way they could all stick together.
> Connie
>
> Connie Williams
> National Board Certified
> Teacher Librarian
> 707-778-7524
>

> Chat with me about library/classroom topics on my blog posts at Knowledge
> Quest <http://knowledgequest.aasl.org/author/cwilliams/>
>

> "They always say time changes things,
> but you actually have to change them yourself."
> Andy Warhol
>
> > On May 2, 2018, at 8:41 AM, Carole Oglesby <00000659a75e07d1-dmarc-
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > Do you shelve your Pete the Cat books under Eric Litwin, who came up with
> > the original book concept, wrote the first four books, and created the "I
> > Love My White Shoes" song, or under James Dean, who created the character
> > and has written all the books since 2012?
> >
> > Currently I have mine in both places, but despise this solution, and am
> > leaning towards Eric Litwin.
> >
> > --
> > *Carole Oglesby*
> > *Malletts Bay School Librarian*
> >
> > “The library is like a candy store where everything is free.”
> > ― Jamie Ford

> > Please note: All LM_NET postings are protected by copyright law.
> >  You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
> >  by adding [log in to unmask] to your e-mail address book.
> > To change your LM_NET status,  send a message to:
> [log in to unmask]  (not to [log in to unmask])
> > In the body of the message write the command that is appropriate to your
> request:
> > 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET          (this will remove you from the list)
> > 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL    (this will suspend mail delivery, but will not
> remove you from the list)
> > 3) SET LM_NET MAIL         (this will resume mail delivery)
> > 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST     (this will group individual posts into several
> daily messages)
> >
> > * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  [log in to unmask]
> > * LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.lm-net.info/
> > * LM_NET Archive: http://lmnet-archive.iis.syr.edu/

>   You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
>   by adding [log in to unmask] to your e-mail address book.
> To change your LM_NET status,  send a message to:
> [log in to unmask]  (not to [log in to unmask])
> In the body of the message write the command that is appropriate to your
> request:
> 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET          (this will remove you from the list)
> 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL    (this will suspend mail delivery, but will not
> remove you from the list)
> 3) SET LM_NET MAIL         (this will resume mail delivery)
> 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST     (this will group individual posts into several
> daily messages)
>
>  * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  [log in to unmask]
>  * LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.lm-net.info/
> [...]

School Librarian
Peter Noyes Elementary School
Sudbury, MA
https://sites.google.com/sudbury.k12.ma.us/peter-noyes-school-library/

*Celebrate AchievementAlways Respect OthersReally Show You CareEncourage
Personal Responsibility*
Currently reading: *Aru Shah and the End of Time* by Roshani Choksi,  (Gr.
3 and up)
I recommend: *The Serpent's Secret* by Sayantani DasGupta,  (Gr. 3 and up)

--
_This email is intended for educational use only and must comply with the
Sudbury Public Schools policies and state/federal laws. Please be advised