LM_NET  July 2018

LM_NET July 2018

Fw: Summer Reading for Tweens : FREE Ebook - no strings attached!

KE Hones <[log in to unmask]>

KE Hones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2018 15:01:58 +0000

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Monday, July 2, 2018, 7:52 AM, InterActive Adventures <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Summer has begun, and the Forth of July is almost here. In honor of these two glorious events, Rogue Bear Press is having a party : and YOU

|                                                                 |
|  |

Can't See This Message? View in a browser

|     |

|     |

|     |

Summer has begun, and the Forth of July is almost here.  In honor of these two glorious events, Rogue Bear Press is having a party :  and YOU get all the presents!

|  |

|     |

     #1   It's NOT a contest...

Rogue Bear Press is giving away FREE copies of Chronicles of the Monster Detective Agency - INITIATIONS !

|     |

|  |

We're giving away Ebook copies of the 1st volume in our award-winning, Amazon #1 bestselling series for tween and mid-grade readers.

This frighteningly funny fantasy mystery has sold over 100,000 copies - and now it's yours for FREE.  And we won't make you work hard to receive it: just follow the link below (or cut and paste the URL) to go to the book's page on Smashwords.com

and use coupon code QJ75U for your free copy!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/500377

|  |

|     |

#2  Free InterACTIVE Adventure Program Performances at libraries throughout the Tri-State Area!

|     |

|  |

For some reason, our InterACTIVE Adventure Programs are especially popular this Summer.  So bring out your kids to a local library and have them join us for a Rock the Library Quest.  Kids will discover hidden clues, solve baffling riddles, follow mysterious trails, and overcome obstacles to discover a hidden treasure!   It's FREE - and participants go home with their very own special prize!  Click on the link below to check our Summer program schedule, and come join us for a grand little adventure!

InterACTIVE Adventures - 2018 Summer Program Schedule

 and review our Autumn Schedule for

|  |

( Click on the image or go to http://j81502.wixsite.com/monster-hunt-program for more info )

|     |

That's All for now -

Go Forth and have a great celebration!

|     |

|     |

|     |

You've received this email because you are a subscriber of this site

If you feel you received it by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, click here