Destiny classic & 508 compliance survey

Sandra Carswell <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 May 2018 13:38:51 +0000

Has your district removed Destiny classic (library manager) from access on the open web due to non-compliance with 508? Please reply if they have. (informal survey)

Ours has and it is a problem when librarians need to work from home because our days are too busy with classes and students to get it all done from school.

I've contacted Follett about it and they say they are working on making Destiny Discover compliant, which I thought it already was, this summer, not classic.

I am hoping one of you has a solution for us as well ;-)

Sandra Carswell, Librarian
S. C. Lee Junior High School
1205 Courtney Lane
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Phone: (254) 542-7877 ext. 240
Fax: (254) 542-8103
[Logo - Copperas Cove ISD Established 1883]<http://www.ccisd.com/21415_1>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email & attached documents may contain confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender by telephone to arrange for a return of the original documents. If you are the named recipient you are not authorized to reveal any of this information to any other unauthorized person. If you did not receive all pages listed or if pages are not legible, please immediately notify sender by phone.