HIT: Note taking skills

karen krieger <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:57:37 -0500

Unfortunately, I only recieved one response for my target of note taking
skills. If anyone would like to contribute more, I will gladly post an
additional HIT.

I would suggest you might look at “trash and treasure” method used by many
Big6 fans.
It can be adapted to your grade levels and needs.
First make clear what we are looking for
Only make a note of the words that answer our needs.
If you go to the big6.com site you may find many examples of how to
use/teach this.
Good luck,
Jean…now retired

Thanks to Jean for her answer!
Karen Krieger
Freehold Borough Schools, NJ

To change your LM_NET status, send a message to: [log in to unmask] (not to [log in to unmask])
1) SIGNOFF LM_NET (this will remove you from the list)
2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL (this will suspend mail delivery, but will not remove you from the list)
3) SET LM_NET MAIL (this will resume mail delivery)
4) SET LM_NET DIGEST (this will group individual posts into several daily messages)

 * To contact an LM_NET Moderator: [log in to unmask]