Hit: Boy/Girl Romance --- 5th grade

cv <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:43:51 +0000

Thank you to all that sent me ideas.  I gathered a few of these titles already and we will see what she thinks of them.  I now have another type of book to look for and order. Found some new blogs as well.  First time in my career that this was requested…...so good to know that there are still some new areas to explore!  lol
Brodart's "Shakespeares Secret."The GirlsIt's Raining CupcakesDork Diaries (Nikki crushes on Brandon for 9 books!)The Cupcake QueenRomeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe StoneFlipped by Van DraanenThe Wednesday Wars by Gary D. SchmidtStar Girl by SpinelliMaybe the Twice Upon a Time series by Wendy MassGoodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead"Romeo and Juliet-Together Again (and Alive!)" by Avi
Great post and list by Claire Hazzardhttp://aislnews.org/?p=593

Another good source :
http://www.flashlightworthybooks.com/Best-Tween-Romance-Books/662 Chris VollmerSheboygan Area School District, WI Librarian of four schools
414-254-6437
"Courage is fear that has said its prayers."  Dorothy Bernard