Re: Retiring......goodbye

Joy Millam <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 May 2016 12:28:23 -0700

I agree with Naomi and Melissa-- we need your wisdom and experience. I'm
8-10 years from retirement and would love to hear about the transition.

You still have a lot to offer the list.  I hope you stay.

Joy

Joy Millam
@ReaderJoy (Twitter)
Teacher Librarian

2017 Margaret A. Edwards Committee Chairperson
2015 Excellence in Nonfiction Committee Member
2012 Michael L. Printz Committee Member
2006-2010 Quick Picks for Reluctant Readers Committee Member (Chair, 2009)

Valencia High School
500 N. Bradford Ave.
Placentia, CA 92870
714-996-4970 x10015