GEN: Judy Freeman's WHAT'S NEW IN CHILDREN'S LITERATURE seminar schedule for 2016-2017

Judy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>

Judy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:44:54 -0400

Hi friends--
Welcome back to another school year. I do not know where that summer got to.
Folks have been emailing me asking about my upcoming BER (Bureau of Education & Research) schedule. Sorry for the delay, everyone. Below is the full list of where I'll be doing my brand new seminars this school year, What's New in Children's Literature and Strategies for Using It in Your Program, Grades K-6. To find the flyer for a city near you, go to www.BER.org, click on Seminars, click on your state, then Gr. PreK-6, and eventually, if you don't get worn out from all the endless clicking, you should find the list of presenters and find my flyer. They only have presenters listed through January so far, but I'm sure they will post the rest of the schedule soon. Hope to see you there! This is another fabulous year for children's books. I'm still reading and writing 12 hours a day trying to catch up and finish my gorgeous new handbook in the next month.
In the meantime, if you want last year's gorgeous The Winners! Handbook of the 100+ best books of 2015, it is available only from the wonderful folks at Bound to Stay Bound, who published it for me this year. Look it up at www.BTSB.com. The cost is $35.00 (which includes shipping and handling), and it is my best kick-butt handbook ever!
Also, if you are really far behind in your reading, I have about 20 copies left of my equally gorgeous Winners! Handbooks from 2015 (the 100+ best books of 2014). If you want one, find the order form at my website, www.JudyReadsBooks.com, fill it out and mail it with a check for $35 made out to me, and I'll mail you one. When they are gone, they will be gone for good.

Judy Freeman's WHAT'S NEW IN CHILDREN'S LITERATURE
seminar schedule for 2016-2017:
2016
Mon., Nov. 14, 2016 Burlington, VT
Tues., Nov. 15, 2016 Manchester, NH
Wed., Nov. 16, 2016 Portland, ME
Thurs., Nov. 17, 2016 Boston, MA
Fri. Nov. 18, 2016 Providence, RI
Mon., Nov. 28, 2016 Milwaukee, WI
Tues., Nov. 29, 2016 Rockford, IL
Wed., Nov. 30, 2016 Chicago North, IL
Thurs., Dec. 01, 2016 Champaign, IL
Fri., Dec. 02, 2016 Chicago South, IL
Mon., Dec. 12, 2016 Phoenix, AZ
Tues., Dec. 13, 2016 Albuquerque, NM
Wed., Dec. 14, 2016 Salt Lake City, UT
Thurs., Dec. 15, 2016 Denver, CO
2017
Wed., Jan. 04, 2017 Allentown, PA
Thurs., Jan. 05, 2017 Harrisburg, PA
Fri., Jan. 06, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA
Tues., Jan. 17, 2017 Spokane, WA
Wed., Jan. 18, 2017 Seattle, WA
Thurs., Jan. 19, 2017 Tacoma, WA
Fri., Jan. 20, 2017 Portland, OR
Mon., Jan. 30, 2017 Houston, TX
Tues., Jan. 31, 2017 San Antonio, TX
Wed., Feb. 01, 2017 Dallas, TX
Thurs., Feb. 02, 2017 El Paso, TX
Fri., Feb. 03, 2017 Fort Worth, TX
Mon., Feb. 13, 2017 Atlanta, GA
Tues., Feb. 14, 2017 Birmingham, AL
Wed., Feb. 15, 2017 Nashville, TN
Thurs., Feb. 16, 2017 Memphis, TN
Mon., Mar. 13, 2017 Hartford, CT
Tues., Mar. 14, 2017 Albany, NY
Wed., Mar. 15, 2017 Syracuse, NY
Thurs., Mar. 16, 2017 Rochester, NY
Fri., Mar. 17, 2017 Buffalo, NY
Mon., Mar. 27, 2017 Raleigh, NC
Tues., Mar. 28, 2017 Richmond, VA
Wed., Mar. 29, 2017 Northern Virginia, VA
Thurs., Mar. 30, 2017 New Orleans, LA
Fri., Mar. 31 Mobile, AL
Mon., Apr. 10 St. Louis, MO
Tues., Apr. 11 Springfield, MO
Wed., Apr. 12 Kansas City, MO
Thurs., Apr. 13 Wichita, KS
Mon., May 15 Detroit, MI
Tues., May 16 Cleveland, OH
Wed., May 17 Columbus, OH
Thurs., May 18 Cincinnati, OH
Fri., May 19 Indianapolis, IN

Best--

Judy

Judy Freeman

Children's Literature Consultant
Author of The Handbook for Storytelling and The Handbook for Storytime Programs (both ALA Editions, 2015), and
The Winners! Handbook (All-new 2016 edition; available only from Bound to Stay Bound Books at www.BTSB.com)
65 North Sixth Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
HOME: 732-572-5634 / CELL: 908-420-3260 / FAX: 732-985-5810
www.JudyReadsBooks.com
Check out my fun blog-like page on FaceBook: Judy Freeman's Workshops, LLC, and click "like" it, if you do.