TAR: 5th gr project rubric

"Eason, Colette D" <[log in to unmask]>

Eason, Colette D

Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:29:36 +0000

Hello my wonderful colleagues,

I want to begin a project with my 5th graders using all of the awesome tools for The Children of Willesden Lane. It is part of an all-city read for our 5th graders this year. I want my over achievers to do a group project that they can present to the rest of the students. I am looking for a rubric for the project. It would be an open ended project. One that they can choose their product, but I would like to show them the standard through a rubric. Does anyone understand what I am talking about, or is it even possible?

Thank you, I know someone out there can steer me in the right direction,

Colette D. Eason
Marsalis ES, Dallas ISD
5640 Marsalis Ave.
Dallas, TX 75241
Box 317
972-749-3508
Cell: 469-556-3146
@ColetteLibrary
2007 TALL Texan
TLA, TASL, CRT
https://www.symbaloo.com/home/mix/13eOcMQDgM

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z35dtvtBDg0/Uw5YXI6RynI/AAAAAAAAAH0/2go-PkvVpac/w506-h592/dfa-Graduate.png]
******* Reading "Great Books" IS test prep *******

If you have a book to read you will always have a friend. Greatgrandmother Luellen Beaman

"Libraries do not change lives.  Libraries are ugly carpet and bad lighting.  People who WORK in libraries change lives." Patrick Jones

If you can read you can learn anything about everything, and everything bout anything. Tomie DePaola

"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader." - Margaret Fuller

"So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookshelf on the wall." - Roald Dahl

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student and/or employee information. Unauthorized use and/or disclosure is prohibited under the federal Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. ?1232g, 34 CFR Part 99, 19 TAC 247.2, Texas Government Code 552.023, Texas Education Code 21.355, 29 CFR 1630.14(b)(c)). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.