Re: Citing Google

IRENE REID <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:15:37 +0200

Hi Everyone,

One of my Grade 10 students during the refereicing module we are doing
showed us how she uses the following site
http://www.citethisforme.com/

She said it worked well for her.  I have not had time today to look at it
but thought it was worth sharing if it is working for
one of my students.

Enjoy the day

Kind regards

Irene Reid
Teacher-Librarian
Westville Girls' High School
Phone:  031-2661258
Fax:031- 266
Cell:  0834101936

Civilisation is a race between education and catastrophe. H. G. Wells

RASA LITERACY CONFERENCE 2016
CLARENDON PRIMARY SCHOOL, PIETERMARITZBURG.
30 SEPTEMBER - 2 OCTOBER 2016

Twitter:     @RasaKzn
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/RASAKZN/