Re: Something for everyone!

Joanne Glasgow <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:08:38 +0000

I do something similar only it is a combination of 3-4 Websites/Apps/Articles and then my schedule for the next week.  I send it to the entire staff and it usually results in 2-3 teachers booking their classes into the library that next week!

If anyone wants to see how I do it, replay just to me and I will send the attachment.

Joanne Benson Glasgow

Teacher Librarian, BA, M.Ed

Slayer of Information Ignorance

Black Belt in Think Kwon Do

Evergreen Campus Library

  serving AAA, HS3 and TEC HS

830 SW 116th St

Seattle, WA  98146

206-631-6233

http://highline.schoolwires.net/Page/1985

Support my donorschoose projects:

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/feed-the-foodies-with-great-books/2220671/?rf=email-system-2016-09-proposal_approve-teacher_184968&challengeid=38200&utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_approve&utm_swu=4258

"The librarian should be a teacher whose subject is learning itself." ~~ Ruth Ann Davies