Increasing readership

Chipo Tagwira <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:49:08 +0200

Hello fellow librarian

I am fairly new in my position. And I was given a mandate to increase the
readership of the library.

Any ideas? The readership has generally  increased since i came but would
want to boast it further. I am in a girls high school.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chipo

Librarian
QGHS

On 05 Sep 2016 09:00, "LM_NET automatic digest system" <