Re: Library Use Before School

Cathy Rettberg <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:58:03 -0800

I so agree! But for students who do have homework, or have assignments to
complete, the library can be a refuge. We have students who work in the
library both early and late, because if they are at home they are expected
to take care of younger siblings, help with housework etc. We need to
consider students from all kinds of homes and support their needs.

Cathy

---------
What I'm reading now:
*Hillbilly Elegy/*Vance