Print

Unfortunately, I only recieved one response for my target of note taking
skills. If anyone would like to contribute more, I will gladly post an
additional HIT.

I would suggest you might look at “trash and treasure” method used by many
Big6 fans.
It can be adapted to your grade levels and needs.
First make clear what we are looking for
Only make a note of the words that answer our needs.
If you go to the big6.com site you may find many examples of how to
use/teach this.
Good luck,
Jean…now retired

Thanks to Jean for her answer!