Print

Here's my compilation of creepy YA books, including book trailers when possible.  Also added are movie trailers that I thought paralleled the books' plots.  Read if you want, watch if you dare!

Bwaaaa haaaaaa!!!!  (do it like a fake Dracula would) :)

https://naomibates.blogspot.com/2016/09/come-out-come-out-wherever-your-are-ya.html

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Naomi Bates
Northwest High School, Justin TX
817-215-0203
Tx Library Assn executive board member, 2015-2017
@yabooksandmore
#readYAlit chat (2nd Sunday of the month, 8-9 pm CDT)
YABAM blog: www.naomibates.blogspot.com