Print

Good afternoon,

My PE teacher is looking for picture books that he can read aloud and the
students can act out as he reads.  For example, it would say the character
ran, and the kids could run.  I gave him Mo Willems's *Are You Ready to
Play Outside?*, but I would love some more suggestions.

Thank you,
Sandi Prescott

--
Sandi Prescott, NBCT EA/ELA, MLS