Print

I am retired and do too much Facebook. I have some friends of Facebook the continue to post fake news. I try to correct them with Snopes information but they are now starting to bash Snope because it’s facts does not support their view. One how can we defend Snopes as they claim it is liberial biased.  Second are their other sites that can support Snopes. Check out a couple of post

James Johnson

Please consider the environment before printing emails.