From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:47:10 -0800
I've tried to get on the LSE conference call, but was not allowed on it
by the conference call moderators who said my line is not stable enough
to let me on the call.   Twice they have hung up on me saying they won't
let me on the call because of the poor quality of my line.  I'm calling
from Santorini on my computer, so it isn't a great connection, but I'm
surprised that they will refuse to put me through at all.  Sorry gang,
you'll have to carry on without me on this call.

Robin