From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:49:26 -0500
Here is another new application. I know nothing about this organization but have encountered its director once in a while in France ISOC and ICANN-related meetings in Europe. Will take a look and anyone who wants to help with the due diligence is welcome to do so.

Two applications from organizations interested in IDNs in two days. Hmmmm.

----

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
ICANN GNSO Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

To:     NCUC Secretariat
         c/o The Convergence Center
         307 Hinds Hall
         Syracuse, NY 13244 USA

Please provide the following information and send it to the address
above, preferably in electronic form by email. For details and
questions, please refer to the NCUC charter at
http://www.ncdnhc.org/current_charter.htm  first.

A) Organisation Details
Name of the Organization:

INTLNET

Name of the Director:

JFC MORFIN

Domain Name of the Organization:

http://intlnet.org

Mailing Address of the Organization:

INTLNET
71 rue Royale
78000 Versailles
France

Email address of the organization:

B) Representatives

We designate the following person as our official representative in NCUC:
Name:

JFC MORFIN

Telephone Number:

33-1 39 50 05 10

E-mail address:

We designate the following person as our alternate representative in NCUC:
Name:

Françoise Morfin

Telephone Number:

331.8 70 39 65 66

E-mail address:

C) Type of membership

Small Organization (under 1000 members or under 200 employees / dues:
US$ 50 for two years)