From:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:09:47 -0400
I've been told that  ICANN is organizing an  "outreach event" at UCLA
at the upcoming LA meeting.

Anyone have any details ? Has NCUC been consulted? In terms of ALAC
and at-large, i can share the news that ICANN has vetted any idea of
a an at-large outreach event.

Personally, seeing that ICANN is in their home city -  It would have
made sense to organize an outreach event with one or more
constituencies. Doesn't seem to be the case...

well, I stand corrected - there is an event at SONY studios...

regards

Robert