From:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 01:16:54 +0100
I'm the existing North American rep on the Executive Committee and
would be interested in running again.

My involvement has been more behind the scenes. But going forward, I
would be keen to work on (at least) the following targets

1. Have my organization - CPSR - be more active in NCUC , both
through it's rep (me) as well as our individual members.

2. work with existing NCUC orgs in NA (such as Cheryl's) so that we
can have an active regional discussion
3. Proactively Identify new possible organizations that could give
strategic value to NCUC from the NA region. Specifically, i'd be keen
to bring onboard technology assistance providers and related
organizations that could help NCUC in getting out its message

4. Develop a more constructive and collaborative engagement with
other key ICANN constituencies  and/or actors that have points of
view close to or similiar to NCUC

regards,

Robert
---