From:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:22:44 +0100
Danny ,

Your tone, comments, choice of words and personal nature of your
attacks are well abusive and not constructive in the least.

WHO did i consult with - well, people in at large as well experts
that I know who know ICANN well. Wendy and Bret being one of many
persons I consulted about the nomcom candidates. Their comments were
very helpful. I will not say more.

please - represent my words well.... I did not state who i consulted
with. In fact, I did NOT at any time consult with ICANN staff nor any
of its representatives. To say so, i see as a personal attack on my
integrity.

I do not appreciate personal attacks - and prefer to focus my limited
time on more respectful discussion, one that leads to constructive
change. I have explained the process , stated my views and leave it
at that.

regards

Robert