From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:32:23 -0500
A new member application. Definitely nonprofit, has some characteristics
of an industry trade association but also includes
universities/researchers, UNDP, etc. So I am inclined to recommend that
they qualify. But please discuss. Comments?

>>> Tan Tin Wee <[log in to unmask]> 11/8/2006 12:06 PM >>>
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
ICANN GNSO Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

To:     NCUC Secretariat
     c/o The Convergence Center
     307 Hinds Hall
     Syracuse, NY 13244 USA

Please provide the following information and send it to the address
above, preferably in electronic form by email. For details and
questions, please refer to the NCUC charter at
http://www.ncdnhc.org/current_charter.htm  first.

A) Organisation Details
Name of the Organization:

Multilingual Internet Names Consortium (MINC) Inc

Name of the Director:

Dr S. Subbiah

Domain Name of the Organization:

minc.org

Mailing Address of the Organization:

Multilingual Internet Names Consortium
(Attention: Tan Tin Wee)
c/o 4 Kent Ridge Road
Singapore 119213

Email address of the organization:

[log in to unmask] , cc [log in to unmask]

B) Representatives

We designate the following person as our official representative in
NCUC:
Name: Tan Tin Wee

Telephone Number: +65-96640347

E-mail address:  [log in to unmask]

We designate the following person as our alternate representative in
NCUC:
Name: S Subbiah

Telephone Number:

E-mail address: [log in to unmask]

C) Type of membership

  _x__    Small Organization (under 1000 members or under 200 employees
/
dues: US$ 50 for two years)

  ___    Large Organization (1000 or more members or 200 or more
employees
/ dues: US$100 for two years)

  ___    Request for membership fee waiver. As requested, we attach
our
budget details and explanation
     Membership dues must arrive to enable membership rights unless
the
Executive Committee issues a waiver.