From:
Enrique Chaparro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrique Chaparro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 10:27:17 -0300
Thanks João-Carlos, Bill.

After discussing the issue, our Board has decided we will not endorse
nor support any nominations. We have respect and gratitude for your
and other nominees' hard work in the IG field, but don't believe NMI to
be a legitimate forum and don't support the intellectual property lobby
backdoor into the NM principles and the unprecedented inclusion of
corporations' rights into the human rights framework.

Best wishes for all of you,

Enrique

--
Enrique A. Chaparro
Chairman of the Board - Fundacion Vía Libre