From:
Youssouf Abakar Tahir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Youssouf Abakar Tahir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:54:17 +0000
Hello!!
i'm happy to welcome new members in NCSG and hope the best.

 Objet: Re: Welcoming new members to Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group
 À: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Mardi 17 octobre 2017, 12h37

 Thank you Tapani for this wonderful
 news. I'm glad to be part of this family.

 Cheers

 Mubashir Sargana

 On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at
 4:27 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>