From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 16:27:23 +0200
Hi all,

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your expression of trust in bringing me to this position, at your service. And thanks for being part of these elections!

Thanks for all your wonderful words.

To all the elected officials, i really look forward to collaborating with you, learning and working with you in fullfiling this responsability of representing the NCSG at various levels.

I look forward to the support and collaboration of our membership. We do represent you, please do help us to be able to work for you!

Feel free to reach out with any ideas, concerns or questions either through email, Twitter (@arsenebaguma) and Skype (arsenetungali).

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,