Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:20:29 +0100
From:
Enrique Chaparro <[log in to unmask]>
Let me add that the three hypotheses are logical fallacies. Of course,
if your starting point is a logical fallacy you can prove anything you
want, as we clearly see everyday. As always, the old research
guideline stands: “correlation is not causation”.
For instance, a new critical bug in bind (which has a tearful history of
bugs) could cause a surge in DHS hijacking anytime, completely
out of the hypotheses.

On the other hand, the IP constituency's insistence on measures
that go in the direction of centralising more and more the Internet's
critical sttucture shouldn't be a surpise for anyone.

Regards from the Far South,

Enrique