From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2018 10:48:43 -0400
(observing)

I too was in this situation, for APC and as individual. I chose to vote
only as APC, though i did check in for both for the elections.

But I have understood those who said they had a vote they put in as a
rep, and a vote they put in as individual. I might have been able to
vote differently from APC at various times.  This has been discussed
periodically over the years and for the most part we have relied on the
EC power to redress anything that looks abusive.

I was happiest when someone else became the voter for APC. One possible
measure is to ask that the alternate reps fom an org be the voters in
such a case.  That way neither curtailing the voting rights of orgs or
individuals.

BTW  on a related themes.  I have decided, i think, that i should go
inactive as a voter for the duration of my term on the Board and thus at
this point have not checked in. APC probably did.

avri