From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2019 18:49:07 +0300
You are right, Poncelet.

It was possible for Kenya because of the UN regional office which is
there. IGF 2011 in Kenya was actually my first global IGF :)

For the costs of hotels, hum, I am not sure though. Maybe flights?
Again, the IGF has been at very expensive places in the past. See
Geneva itself?

Ethiopia was also mentioned today as there is the African Union and
the UN Economic Commission for Africa which could also easily host the
IGF with fewer costs because they have the facility in place.

--