Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 19:31:46 +0300
From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Absent other suggestions I'm going to send Ayden's and Raoul's
questions to the Board. I've rephrased and abbreviated them somewhat
(intent being they should fit on the screen at once). Feel free to
comment, or even still suggest alternative questions, but please
be quick - deadline being over I intend to send these tomorrow.

(1) After the harassment incident in Hyderabad ICANN has adopted
new Standards of Behaviour and new community anti-harassment policy.

How satisfied is the board are with the effectiveness of these
measures, particularly in those instances where complaints have been
filed with the Office of the Ombudsman and how is the Board monitoring
the performance of the Office of the Ombudsman to ensure that
harassment complaints filed are being appropriately handled?

(2) For historical reasons that no longer matter, constituencies
within Commercial Stakeholder Group appoint a total of four members to
the Nominating Committee (Business Community two, others one each),
whereas in Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group only NCUC appoints one,
NPOC none. Consequently there are four CSG appointees and only one
NCSG appointee in the NomCom.

Could the Board to something to redress this long-standing problem
and how soon could we hope it to happen?

--
Tapani Tarvainen