Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:12:17 +0300
From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Farzaneh,

What is the status of member removal procedures (that have
been worked on for some time now)?

Since all approaches to the "dual voting" scenario would seem to imply
at least threat of removal, don't you think rules for handling them
should be considered and ideally approved together with the removal
procedures?

Regards,

Tapani