Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 02:18:47 +0000
From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
base64
The purchasing entity is ethos capital a Delaware corporation formed 4 months ago with many familiar faces involved.

https://ethoscapital.com/

---

James Gannon

On 14.11.19, 02:00, "Carlos Afonso" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Yes, they are the same: Ethos and Ethos Capital are from the same group.

    Even the web pages are almost identical, and several officers sit on

    both. As if this would make a significant difference, but...:

    http://www.ethos.co.za/

    https://ethoscapital.mu/

    fraternal regards

    --c.a.