Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 09:38:26 +0200
Hello Johan,

I guess you might be right in some why, but lets just say it’s not just about the rights of the good people registering genuine businesses and doing good. Lets just say people register domains not just for the good but also for harming others, like children.
In that case till now even if they were not the ones that were supposed to take care of these issues they tried to help.
If we think that ICANN changed and switched so have businesses, criminals and other things together with the technological evolution. Furthermore if we think that if ICANN would not have hands on the domain name registration others will not either we are really far from the truth.

Sometimes we want to do good and be free of surveil but we also do harm for those who have no protection from the criminals. This brings me to the see that there is a huge gap between what we want and what people are capable of doing. We want total freedom but are we ready to fight the crime online as well?