From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:29:02 -0400
Hi,

A comment period opened 22 Mar - lasting until 1 May for answers to a
multitude of questions about the next new gTLD application
process/procedure.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cc2-new-gtld-subsequent-procedures-2017-03-22-en

While I do not expect that the NCSG, or any group, has views on all the
topics, and there is no need to answer every question, it seems like
NCSG members may have views on at least some of these issues.

Note: the questions have been translated into 5 langauges

https://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/new-gtlds/cc2-subsequent-procedures-22mar17-en.pdf

https://gnso.icann.org/ar/issues/new-gtlds/cc2-subsequent-procedures-22mar17-ar.pdf

https://gnso.icann.org/es/issues/new-gtlds/cc2-subsequent-procedures-22mar17-es.pdf

https://gnso.icann.org/fr/issues/new-gtlds/cc2-subsequent-procedures-22mar17-fr.pdf

https://gnso.icann.org/ru/issues/new-gtlds/cc2-subsequent-procedures-22mar17-ru.pdf

https://gnso.icann.org/zh/issues/new-gtlds/cc2-subsequent-procedures-22mar17-zh.pdf

As one of the co-chairs in the working group I encourage anyone who has
a comment on even one of the issues to submit it - no need to wait for a
NCSG consensus comment.

As a long time member of the NCSG, I would be very happy to see a
consensus comment come in from the NCSG.

thanks

avri

---