From:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenden Kuerbis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:16:29 -0400
Thank you for all the feedback, I'll be sure to pass it along to the
Independent Evaluator.

I agree with Sam that you should use the text boxes to express your
views when confronted with any unclear question. Your input will be
taken into account.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org