From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2017 10:26:40 +0200
Thanks Tapani,

Congratulations to Matthew Shears for his election as Board Member for seat 14!

This election has attracted few comments with regards to the process. I hope to hear more about why we did not hear of it until the last day of vote.

I understand members don't vote here, only councillors but i believe we should, at least, have been informed of this since the beginning.

Thanks,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma