From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2017 17:45:09 +0000
Sure but personally my suggestion is that we work on any method that does not include the unneeded collection of PII without a specific purpose.

Our suggestion could merely be that the recommendations of the sub team can be made on external market research or observational analytics from ICANN registration at F2F meetings etc.

-James