From:
thomascovenant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
thomascovenant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:07:17 +0300
+1 - the newcomer perspective

After quite some reading, I support David Cake's candidacy.

David provided a solid overview of ICANN work and working groups that
might be relevant to me this spring.

Other points relevant to my endorsement:

- Electronic Frontiers Australia involvement
- strong technical and ICANN background, thus good judgment of broad
range of topics
- privacy activism, proven interest in security, free speech and human
rights
- knowing what he is talking about, and having contagious enthusiasm

- good sense of humor and being featured on ICANN 49 Singapore Playing
Card Deck

Meeting David had a large impact on my decision to join ICANN. Thank you.

Dina Solveig Jalkanen
--
* * *
thomascovenant