Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2018 17:22:43 -0500
From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Farzaneh,

That is dismaying, indeed very disappointing - not your decision, it
is understandable, but that you had to do it for such a stupid
reason.

I must also say that even if we've had our disagreements, you have
done a remarkably good job under difficult circumstances. Chairing
NCSG is hard enough to begin with, let alone when unable to travel.

Let's hope this stupidity doesn't last forever and you'll soon
be able to travel.

Best of luck,

Tapani

--