From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:57:27 -0400
Tapani, I've got one more:

Why should the Consumer Safeguards Director be asking the Community what
he should be doing when the bounds and boundaries of ICANN's scope and
mission are clear (e.g., not content)?   What happens when this
conversation, because it is taking place in so many different corners of
ICANN, does not have the Noncommercial Stakeholder Groups voice and
concerns at one meeting, e.g., one webinar. Is this noncommercial voice
now waived and these concerns buried or lost?

All, please free to edit and expand!

Best, Kathy