From:
Kris Seeburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Seeburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:43:48 +0400
My best guess is we are all in agreement. The transparency seems to be hyped up. As I would say we have seen the different mails.

Let’s keep an eye but not get emotional yet. There is yet a bit of explanation that has not yet happened. So my personal opinion is wait a bit and see but if goes under the carpet at length then Icann.org becomes more liable to answer questions.

Kris