Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2019 18:26:18 +0300
From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
The rotation has been widely discussed today at the MAG meeting
because so many of us were not happy to have yet another IGF happening
in Europe.

But the UNDESA and the IGF Secretariat mentioned that they are doing
everything they can to ensure other countries are biding in but they
only receive few interested countries.

On a question I raised about the requirements, it was noted that there
is a strong financial expectation from the host, which is supposed to
cover ALL the expenses related to putting together an IGF. And this is
between 2-3 millions USD (less, if the event is to be held at the UN
office).

So, a lot to say... But for now, people should get ready for Poland!

--