Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2020 11:01:03 -0400
Sender:
NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone,

As you know, there is a panel coming up at ICANN69 discussing Consumer
Protection post WHOIS, currently scheduled at 8:30 UTC on October 21.
This will doubtless focus on DNS abuse, but of course we in NCSG would
like to be on that panel to express our concern for consumer protection
in terms of privacy and human rights protection.  Please contact me if
you are interested in participating on this panel, we are behind in
getting our members in.  I will refer names to the policy commitee and
the NCSG EC for selection of candidates.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin