From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 11:09:45 +0200
Hi, Ade,

> We want total freedom but are we ready to fight the crime online as well?

I don't think any of us are advocating total freedom. There is a
balance, where the law enforcement needs are balanced by respect for
law, due process and human rights. Thus we have systems for court
warrants and orders that try to achieve that balance, instead of
mandating collection of lots of private information for the benefit
of all sorts of renegade bounty hunters and commercial interests.

	Julf