From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2019 17:51:41 -0400
I am not a particular supporter of any flavor of fandom here, and as I
said before there is no urgency with regard to this issue. At the same
time, since it is a second kick at the can, and in fact a second kick
at what the first kick produced,I don't know if the standard period
need be relevant here.

Might I suggest that while be discuss the duration issue, we also open
a discussion about what needs to be commented on. The first
consultation did not agree on a mechanism, but simply shortened the
list of options from A,B,C,D to A,B,C., and (as I understood it)
suggested some sort of Community Advisory Committee. What are the
other issues of substance here, issues we should comment on?

Sam L.