From:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2019 15:14:12 +0000
I'm glad to read that you have accepted this nomination, Farell.

As the NCSG we currently have a good team on the Council and have been able to work productively with the other Stakeholder Groups, on issues like the operating plan, to develop positions based upon our common values and principles. We have also, as the NCSG, kept a common front and presented views in an open and unified fashion. I hope we can keep this cooperation up, and I am sure these are values you too consider important.

The Council has established and functional ways of working and I would not consider it appropriate for a new NCSG Councilor to come onboard with a view to changing these practices without prior consultation with NCSG members.

Best of luck to you, Farell!

Ayden Férdeline