From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:31:31 -0300
There are different meanings for "compromise"... but anyway, the joint big-time *unauthorized* profiling Zoom-Facebook is the central problem. Not sure if the relationship stopped because of the removal of the SDK.

To be sure, the community should seek alternatives.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br
ISOC-BR - https://isoc.org.br