From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:52:09 +0300
Dear all,

NCSG charter requires us to conduct an annual check-in process to
ensure the membership list is current and accurate and that email
ballots for the annual election are sent to the proper email address
for active members.

You should shortly receive a personalized message with a link that
allows you to confirm you're still active and that your information
is correct.

If you do not receive the message within a few hours, or if you
want to ask something about the process, please contact me or
Maryam Bakoshi <[log in to unmask]>.

You can change some of your details in the form. If you need
to change something else, or if you wish to resign from NCSG,
please let me know, too.

Note: if you are an additional representative of an organization
you don't get to vote and won't get the confirmation message either.
If you are not sure of your status, please ask.

I will send more information of the election process and its
timeline later.

--
Tapani Tarvainen